Corporate involvement and investment is critical to improving the region’s health, prosperity and general quality of life. To this end, the RBC focuses on several key regional assets as conduits for member participation.
- The Regional Business Council invests in the long-term growth of regional assets such as Forest Park and the institutions within the Zoo-Museum District
- The RBC wholeheartedly endorses the United Way of Greater St. Louis as a cost-effective and efficient way to support more than 200 health and social service organizations
- Social Venture Partners, the RBC’s signature entrepreneurial program, focuses on building capacity for select area non-profits by providing funds and hands-on expertise
Forest Park Forever. The RBC recognizes the asset we have in Forest Park. We work with Forest Park Forever and the region’s elected officials to ensure that Forest Park, one of St. Louis’ crown jewels, is protected for generations to come.
Art & Culture. In recognition of the importance of the many arts organizations and cultural institutions in our region, the RBC supports the following cultural institutions:
- St. Louis Art Museum
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Missouri Historical Society
- St. Louis Science Center
- Saint Louis Zoo
The It's Our Region Fund invests in high-impact capital projects in the St. Louis region. Most recently, the It's Our Region fund completed beautification and improvements in signage at the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.